Agency Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You SAD divers are just too dangerous to let in the water! SAD as an agency is a joke! How can you sleep at night knowing you are sending unsuspecting divers to their doom?

There really is not any agency basing on the board. People simply point out the various unsafe or illogical practices promoted by the agencies and people think that is bashing. This is not bashing, it is stating facts. As soon as someone refuses to acknowledge them, it is then labeled bashing.

ElectricZombie once bubbled...
There really is not any agency basing on the board. People simply point out the various unsafe or illogical practices promoted by the agencies and people think that is bashing. This is not bashing, it is stating facts. As soon as someone refuses to acknowledge them, it is then labeled bashing.

No, I'm labeling it, 'living too far from a suitable body of water, and therefore having too much free time.'

It's unsafe and illogical because you don't dive that way, correct? That makes it opinion, not fact. Look it up, it's in the dictionary, cleverly listed under opinion.

Facts, my a$$. Stating over and over again 'This instructor I saw, who may have been PADI, his students silted up the vis in my quarry, ergo, PADI sucks' is not a fact.

It's whining.

Shut up and Dive!

Hey, I like it! I'm going diving.

I am not a SAD diver, I am a FUN diver,

Fantastic Underwater Nuisance.

I am out to have a fantastic time, underwater, which involves not putting on a clinic everytime I'm in the water, just enjoying myself.

Which will make me a major nuisance to the 'stick-up-my-rear, no-enjoying-your-dive bunch.:mean:

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
the 'stick-up-my-rear, no-enjoying-your-dive bunch.'

Who exactly are these people?

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
...the 'stick-up-my-rear, no-enjoying-your-dive bunch...
It seems you've labeled another group of divers, who are these folks exactly and what orginization is teaching them to be this way?

Roak

PhotoTJ once bubbled...

No, I'm labeling it, 'living too far from a suitable body of water, and therefore having too much free time.'

It's unsafe and illogical because you don't dive that way, correct? That makes it opinion, not fact. Look it up, it's in the dictionary, cleverly listed under opinion.

Facts, my a$$. Stating over and over again 'This instructor I saw, who may have been PADI, his students silted up the vis in my quarry, ergo, PADI sucks' is not a fact.

Oh, I don't leave out the other agencies. Modern dive training sucks because it doesn't teach diving at all but rather underwater tourism. The people who believe their being tought to dive and want to learn diving are being short changed.
It's whining.

ok it's whining. I whine when I see divers strugling. I whine when I have to assist or even rescue them. I whine when I see them hurt. I whine when their freinds and other come to these boards trying to figure out what went wrong like it should be some kind of a surprise.
Shut up and Dive!

Not likely.

roakey once bubbled...

It seems you've labeled another group of divers, who are these folks exactly and what orginization is teaching them to be this way?

Roak

I think he's talking about those of us who think that dive training should teach diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom