Agressor Fiji in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skromer

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had the oppertunity to dive Fiji onboard the Fiji Agressor. My buddie & I are planing a trip the end of May begining of June this year. I would appreciate any suggestions or info. We will be departing from Hawaii (a chore in itself) arriving in Nadi on a Monday. We plan to cruise to Suva to pick up the boat on Saturday. My buddie is an over packer so I need any & all suggestions to reduce her load.

We did the Fiji Aggressor last Feb. and felt we got our money's worth. The accomodations were ok, the crew was fantastic and the diving was unbelievable. Moses was a formidable Dm, Luke a great sidekick and Ram's cooking was delicious. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. As far as overpacking, just be sensible. Remember, you are on a boat and shoes are not allowed. Dress is always casual, so shorts and t-shirts for surface intervals is all that is needed. Because the accomodation space on the boat is limited, you don't have room for any more than what you can carry in a small suitcase. Have a great time and stay wet!

Back
Top Bottom