Agressor fleet. Cayman vs Turks and caicos? What time of year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't had the honor of diving T&C. I have been on land for Grand Cayman and the Cayman Aggressor. I can give the Cayman Aggressor a must do. We got in on a 10 days for the price of 7 deal. Bloody Bay wall was the best I have experienced. IMO Grand Cayman isn't in the same class as Little Cayman and Bloody Bay. We made the trip in late July early August. The crew commented on the fact that the crossing was one of the smoothest ever. The food was of another dimension, absolutely amazing. Yes the cabins are a bit small and ours was one that shared a bathroom with another cabin. Had my wife been along it would not have worked but I was with a buddy and the double bunks worked out just fine. By the time you made it to the cabin you fell asleep instantly. On our trip there was 39 dives offered. A lot of diving for the price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom