Agressor II or III in Fiji?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The boat has all along been the Sere Ni Wai, but was part of the Aggressor franchise. Now that the same guy who owns the Aggressor franchise bought into the Peter Hughes franchise they have changed the name again, now to the Island Dancer II. I was on the boat when it was the Sere Ni Wai years ago and it was GORGEOUS but not big enough for my groups today. I've also been on Nai'a twice and have the Fiji Aggressor booked for June 2009, but this will be my first charter on that boat. You will not be disappointed with any of them. Fiji diving is absolutely amazing and all three of those boats take you to the real diving in Fiji. You can't get to these spots if you're at a resort.

This is what I was told: The Owners Yacht will be retired as chartering it with fuel cost so high it has been running at a loss! In addition it has taken a pounding from the customers! It will be pulled from service and possibly sold according to the owner of Fiji Coffee Company and the Franchiser to the Aggressor Fleet. The boat will not be in service if it sells or as soon as the booked charters have ended! This is what I was told by a source that has personal knowledge, so you can go from there! Our last trip on the Yacht: Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services
806__MG_0221_Group_Shot_on_Bow_FAIII_Fiji_07.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom