AI Computers and Deco Algorithm Calculations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't Scubapro use skin temperature from the chest strap rather than water temperature? Heart rate comes from the chest strap also. I believe breath rate comes from the transmitter, no additional sensor needed.

Doesn't Scubapro use skin temperature from the chest strap rather than water temperature? Heart rate comes from the chest strap also. I believe breath rate comes from the transmitter, no additional sensor needed.
Correct.
The pressure transmitter IS an additional sensor...

Correct.
The pressure transmitter IS an additional sensor...
What happens to your NDL/deco requirement if you are shooting a few lift bags for a dive? I frequently shoot 5-6 bags lifting lost lobster/crab traps.

What happens to your NDL/deco requirement if you are shooting a few lift bags for a dive? I frequently shoot 5-6 bags lifting lost lobster/crab traps.
When I did use a "sorbona" or lift bags I never used my main tank, I always used a seperate smaller tank (which someone calls a "pony tank").

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom