Air Fills - How Much Are You Paying?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This summer one LDS is filling air for free.Nitrox blends vary based on percentage at other shops.Of course it's an 2 hours of driving round trip, so factoring the price of gas in it's around $3 per 80cf

I paid 8-10 in the north east and here in Socal I pay about 5 and even less with an air card about 3.50 per air tank.

Yes, Florida is cheap. In NS and NY it's 6-8 dollars for an Air fill.

Here in Northern California in a city just north of San Francisco I pay $7.00 for a low pressure tank and $8.00 for an HP tank, or $6.00 for either if you get an air card. What doesn't make sense with their system is that you can get an LP 95 filled for $7.00 but and HP80 will cost you $8.00 ?

At an LDS up on the coast north from here Air cards are $40 for 10 fills for any tank.
I now get air cards up at the coast LDS and when I get down to my last two full tanks and everything I have is empty, I plan a dive outing up there then get everything filled at the same time. I save $20 plus the diving is good up there.

I pay $650 for a year's 32% fills. I'd guess that probably ends up at about $5 a fill for 32%. By buying that membership, I also get a significant discount on O2, 50%, and helium.

$7.00 air, $11 nitrox. We also have the option of a yearly card. One flat fee for unlimited fills for the whole year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom