Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives:
I'm just wondering if it explains the sheep... :D

never listen to a thing a sheep says!

(particularly not Baabs and Buttercup)

sounds like you may be a little timid when it comes to the ladies...

just jump on in there

Actually, the solution for the OP is to go to a 7' hose, and then you don't have to hold on to your partner in an air-share drill :D

rottielover:
And in other news, the body of a man identified as Steve_Dives was found strangled in the local pool today. The suspect in the case, Ber_Rabbit, Apparently had this to say for herself "an octo hose makes a good noose".
When asked to comment further, Ber mumbled something about a Japaneese city and a radio.
After the body was pulled from the water, the other divers devided up his gear and tossed him back in. Chuck Noris reporting - The funonion scuba news

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Experience has taught me when reading threads like this to KEEP the key board out of the area. This is a way to funny thread.

Charles

Yeah, and I didn't even tell the story of my buddy trying to disentangle my entire right leg, up to the thigh, from the line I think I'd had the instructor's help getting tangled in. This was during our wreck workshop, and the third team member was my husband. Thank goodness he had his eyes closed . . .

TSandM:
Actually, the solution for the OP is to go to a 7' hose, and then you don't have to hold on to your partner in an air-share drill :D
Hear, hear...

TSandM:

Oh, yes you do; real out-of air situations NEVER happen in the same way as that of an air-share drill.

Lynne, you are wealthy, educated, have access to the best equipment, have access to great instructors, and have ample time to dive with the same buddy and/or team -- but I will tell you this: the first time someone bolts to the surface with your 7'-hosed primary from >60' without you having a grip on his rig, well..., it will change your life.

TSandM:

OK so let me see if I get this.... what lynne is saying is, that if your a guy with a 7' hose then yor female buddy will hang on to you????:D

Ber Rabbit:
. Now if we're in the pool and you've got one hand on each tit with your head in the middle while saying "Tune in Tokyo" I'm going to cuff you in the ear :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I'd be safe, I listen to Classic Rock and Hip Hop. Want to go out for a beer:wink:

daniel f aleman:
but I will tell you this: the first time someone bolts to the surface with your 7'-hosed primary from >60' without you having a grip on his rig, well..., it will change your life.
Actually, the 7' hose works wonders here. The bolter has plenty of room to build up speed before reaching the end of the hose. You just have to be sure to grab the reg when it falls back to you so you can hand it over again if you catch up. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom