Alam Batu Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful resort and dive location. Danny and his team go above and beyond to take good care of you. My wife and I look forward to getting back there someday. We were there mid-September 2019. Unfortunately we caught the tail-end of a big storm that brought huge swells for the first 2-3 days. My wife is not a strong swimmer and really struggled to get out to the boat the first day. And she did not enjoy trying to get back to dock/jetty from the boat, which had to be timed with the wave patterns. She skipped diving the next two days and enjoyed the massages/resort and day tour/ shopping trip etc. After that it was all great diving. They can't control the weather, and there really wasn't anything else they could do about it. We would not hesitate to go back again though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom