Aldora Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the way Dave is, we have been diving with him for over 10 years and a couple of times we have dove with different ops and always went back to Aldora. I personally believe its the best on the Island. I could really put out some negative reports on some of the other dive ops out there but will not do so because its not the right thing to do.
Kathy in Texas

scubacoz22:
That is the way Dave is, we have been diving with him for over 10 years and a couple of times we have dove with different ops and always went back to Aldora. I personally believe its the best on the Island. I could really put out some negative reports on some of the other dive ops out there but will not do so because its not the right thing to do.
Kathy in Texas

I've heard that also. Two friends of mine dove with them and said they were great. I never dove with them.

Awwww...no, not me...you gotta love the internet...men, parading around as women, making psychological judgments about a white screen with eight words printed on it...amazing!

gratefuljames:
Some people just love talking to themselves...lol

and others apparently enjoy poking around to get a little fire going just for the heck of it. 20 pokes, eh sorry posts, and i have this feeling there will be many more. do you dive?

I have been diving with them for many years and they are fantastic! One Dave would never lie about any businesses in cozumel. He is not that type of person to do so. He is down in Cozumel right now trying to get the Villa back in shape. All the rooms are fine with no damage but the yard was a mess. All the trees and Palapas were torn down but should have them back up in about a week or two. They are up and running. I spoke with him a little while ago and he will post when he gets back into the states as he is very busy there. He said that the restaurants are up and running again, and they drove around the island and had no problem getting there. That there is alot of sand there also that was not there before.

docmartin:
and others apparently enjoy poking around to get a little fire going just for the heck of it. 20 pokes, eh sorry posts, and i have this feeling there will be many more. do you dive?

Do I dive? I'm a dive instructor...although that's not how I make my living (Thank God)...and have been diving since I was 16...which is definitely a few moons ago...so, the answer to your question would be YES...yes, I like poking around as well...what's the harm? If you can't take the heat...{you know the rest}...I can take it, and give it, and anything in between...no worries!

James, I think that you miss the spirit of this board.
Many of the people here know each other, have been diving together, and have had some nice meals together.
You insinuate that there are faceless words on a white screen, but I for one can put faces with the names.
This board is a great resource.
My Cozumel experiences include diving with Paradise, DiveHouse, Blue Angel, Deep Blue, and Blue XT Sea.
I am very loyal to BlueXTSea, but quite honestly, after following the threads, and your obvious attacks on anything which concerns Aldora, I am now very interested in trying some dives with Aldora.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom