All Military Members Past And Present Role Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1991-2001 US Army Reserves, Started as 13B (Just play it LOUD) , finished as 95B (last week I couldn't spell MP, now I are one)

I know my soldier would love to meet other brothers in arms to go diving with. You would have to make a formal request to the powers that be... Spectre can tell you the process. Send him a private message.

DMP:
Now that the majority have signed in here, still missing AquaDoc(AWOL or captured by some Meramaid last I heard :11: ). I want to see how many would be interested in trying to see if "we" could get a forum started for past and present military. This will help those of us still active network in new areas when we PCS(PCS=Pemanent Change of Station, relocate. Definition was for those who do not understand military abbreviation).

usn, 86-90, machinist mate (holesnipe), uss tarawa LHA-1

Hope you all don't mind this. I never had the privilege to serve but my son-in-law/cooper river dive buddy is 1/75 RBTN. I could not be prouder of him if he were my own son. By the way, we dove together before he and my daughter ever met.

78-82 US Army 63W (Wheeled vehicle mechanic) APG and Ft. Hood
Got out for about a month and then enlisted in USAF. Had to do basic twice!!
82-88 USAF 42370 aircraft electrician SAC B-52G and KC-135

US Army. Vietnam Vet 1963-66. Engineers--"Essayons"

It seems that the powers to be have said no to us having a military forum :11: . I would ask that you guys pm the mods and gain much support for this to happen.

11C
HHC 1/9th IN "Manchu" (Mech), 2ID-Gunner
HHC 3/187th IN "Iron Rakkasans," 101st ABN (ASSLT)-Gunner, Training Room NCO, Armorer
1997-2001

That is all.

United States Marines 1987-91. Combat Engineer. Mine fields, Demolitions and Grunt work. Hense the name "KABOOM"

Back
Top Bottom