All the boyz are doing it, now it's our turn!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to Camerone I now have a quick disconnect with check valve on both sides AND an a "wee piece" for those "out of suit" needs.

I think I'll put it on a string so I don't loose it "gee L, nice necklace you have there, is that some kind of new age spirit totem?" "yeah... something like that.. It's my sheep amulet, I am a disciple of the goddess P, I wear it to ward off the evil spirit diapers..."

I will post pictures of

A) setup with the sheep

and

B) another option for those who don't want a quick disconnect... Utilizing a 5 in 1 connector and a piece of silicone tubing. In all honesty, this seems like a great way to go (as another disciple pointed out) to spare the sheep's wenis end from potential wear via many connects and disconnects.

"yeah... something like that.. It's my sheep amulet, I am a disciple of the goddess P, I wear it to ward off the evil spirit diapers..."

OMG, you owe me a keyboard!

Anyone know the cost of installing a p-valve on a DUI drysuit? Do you generally send it back to DUI to have it done? This looks like a pretty interesting idea. I avoid the drysuit just because I can't deal with getting out of it when I am in dire need. Also never liked the idea of Depends.......

The recommendation from a reputable source was to do my own install.... I purchased a Halcyon Streamlined P-valve, and did it myself. The direction manual for install is outstanding.

Here is a photo step by step of my adventure for my old suit. After doing one, I have no qualms about putting one in my new suit when it arrives :)

More kudos for presentation...this is looking easier and easier.

The recommendation from a reputable source was to do my own install.... I purchased a Halcyon Streamlined P-valve, and did it myself. The direction manual for install is outstanding.

Here is a photo step by step of my adventure for my old suit. After doing one, I have no qualms about putting one in my new suit when it arrives :)

Yes, self-install works well and is much cheaper than the alternatives.

I think DUI wanted $240 2.5 years ago to purchase and install, whereas I got mine for $65 online and paid a buddy 2 beers to make holes in my suit.

I ordered my new drysuit, p-valve, and She-P Friday night. I wouldn't have bought the first two without the third. The DS/P-valve companies should be giving you ladies a kickback for opening a whole new demographic for them! Thanks for making it happen.

i second shirley - thank you, all first-adapters! we in the second wave salute you by peeing on a tree!

i second shirley - thank you, all first-adapters! we in the second wave salute you by peeing on a tree!

:rofl3: Had a great mental image of the shocked look on our dive buddies faces!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom