All the boyz are doing it, now it's our turn!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....This is not directed at anyone in particular, it's just a general statement meant for everyone who chooses to see this glass as half empty (all the down sides like shaving, tape, etc...) as opposed to half full (w00t! finally! something new to try!)

im not psssing all over the concept (so to speak :wink:) but giving feedback from your targeted market that is looking at the product and making a decision to spend my money on it or not

as with condoms, one size does not fit all and it seems one she-p doesnt suit all either

good luck

:) no worries! (of course it - unlike the condom caths - is trimmable to fit) :wink:

what was your feedback? Price mostly? Or just not interested in a stick on at this juncture?

FWIW, I have zero monetary or whatnot involvement in this product (other than buying one), I did not help design it or develop it, I just think it's a cool idea so am promoting it...

im not psssing all over the concept (so to speak :wink:) but giving feedback from your targeted market that is looking at the product and making a decision to spend my money on it or not

as with condoms, one size does not fit all and it seems one she-p doesnt suit all either

good luck

heheh - my feedback was im anti shaving (i wax but im also scared of the brazillian-ouch!) and shaving is one of the things you need to do for the she-p apparently

and im not questioning your motives in this product at all, was just making comment about the use of it

good luck!!

Forgive my intrusion, but I have to wonder (on behalf of my wife..) - it appears there's a pocket of air in there, which would compress at depth.

a) Does this cause discomfort via suction as the pressure increases?
b) does this compression pose a risk of breaking the skin seal?

Do you overcome this by filling the empty space with water before the dive, or is it pretty much a non-issue?

Also, once duly relieved, does a portion remain to slosh around in that pocket?

Yeah, you're right . . . But I didn't BUY the dry suit until I tried it! I'm being more liberal than that with this; if you and Heather try it and it works, I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom