Aloha Wildcard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya but who partners with Kuwaite Air or JAL or Emerits?

I took the short route home last time an "only" spent 16 hours in the air on two flights. It's 13 time zones from here so literaly half way around the world. Im getting about 12 inches on the globe.

hey be careful with your bags in San Jaun, amigo.

when are you going?

well, you'll have internet won't cha?

Culebra....very nice. hey: there won't be any traffic! Hope you like roosters and stray dogs.

And watch out for the Puerto Rican Nationalist Movement guys cause they might shoot you if you start mouthing off.

Bring me some Bacardi, okay?

Sounds much like here... Do you realy think Im going to leave the islands with any rum still there? Stock tip, buy Bacardi!

Update. I take over the local dive boat starting next weekend. Half price diving for my friends....Anyone want to visit? This is some world class diving. Some say the best in the Carib.

Do you ever have problems when they run those swabs over your luggage.

Not me so far but I always carry my blasters license with me, just in case. Last fall in Adak AK, TSA went nuts! My boss had been carrying an armload of bad explosives and it got all over him then all over everything he had. TSA said his fishing lures tested for bang. They shut the flight down untill I calmed then and went and found the boss and got it straightened out.
Two awsome dives today, huge eagle ray on the first and a nurse shark on the second. No tip thou, cheap frikkin europeans....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom