Alternate/overflow boat for the Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds like fun, I can hardly wait. I do love the wrecks. They are like giant underwater playgrounds to me :D

truck1:
D***** it Jim!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The Kessel quote is Hans Solo from Star Wars.

*** it Jim I am a doctor not a brick layer" is from Star Trek...

Geesh...

You would not confuse sea hunt with flipper would you?
The Deep Vs Into the Blue
Jaws Vs Orca

Oppss my nerd is showing..:dork:

Truck1 - So we are definitley set for the Wrek Trek on Saturday the 14th?

What is the link to the place, is this it http://www.cayclubs.com/wateramenities

I just want to be certain before I drop the reservation I made for the AM Spiegel on Blue Water.

Now if I can find an afternoon boat for Sunday the 15th I will have a dive scheledule I can live with.

Orlando Eric:
The Kessel quote is Hans Solo from Star Wars.

*** it Jim I am a doctor not a brick layer" is from Star Trek...

Geesh...

You would not confuse sea hunt with flipper would you?
The Deep Vs Into the Blue
Jaws Vs Orca

Oppss my nerd is showing..:dork:

I did not catch that until after I did it.Actually I thought it came from Star Trek Next Generation.
no I would not confuse those movies either.:)
For some of them their are no comparisons.

Sorry it took look so long to get back but I was busy getting blown out and away in Pompano yesterday and tody.
OK heres the deal.
We are getting the Pilot house boat.There is another group booked and they are going to either join us or move to a different boat or another group will join us.
Right now we have diving:
truck1
orlando Eric
Down4fun
deepstops plus 1

plus 2 riders.
Whomever is going please call Jacky at Cristal Clear @ 305 853 0526 to put yourself on the list and also make other arangments such as nitrox,tanks, equipment etc.
Also if you would shoot me a pm if you are not listed I would apreciate it so we can keep track of whos going etc.
This is a 745 am meet at the boat with an 830 departure.The added time is for nitrox last min fills etc.Lunch is included as we are not returning to the dock until 400 pm ish.

Truck
Thanks for arranging this. I will call tomorrow to confirm Eric's and my reservation. Will they know just by the date what trip I am on or do I need to mention your name or something?
Kim

down4fun:
Truck
Thanks for arranging this. I will call tomorrow to confirm Eric's and my reservation. Will they know just by the date what trip I am on or do I need to mention your name or something?
Kim

Ask for Jacky and tell her it is the Wrek Trek From Scuba Board on July 14th.She should have everyting else there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom