Am I a Dork Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merxlin... I'm seeing a very close resemblance to your avatar pic and this pic of TG....

DorkQueen.jpg

Pfffuff---- hardly. Where is her orange shovel? And only one snorkel?
1245m.jpg

I do like the snorkel flag though.......big props for that:yelclap:

Not based on the above, but only because you left out what color snorkel you bought. Wearing wife's mask is a definite plus, especially if it's pink, yellow or green.

Duct tape can be useful, but only if used on non-life essential gear. Mask strap, fin, hole in wetsuit - good. Holding reg to tank, fixing hole in HP hose- Bad. Remember, we have fun diving, but only if its done safely.

Read the DD manifesto and see if the flipper fits. Just check for gel based food coloring first. Otherwise you end up with Christmas Feet.

I was thinking about going with this setup

Attachments

• 635.jpg
    635.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 86
That will do it. Welcome to our disfucntional family Mighty Thor.

Pfffuff---- hardly. Where is her orange shovel? And only one snorkel?
1245m.jpg

I do like the snorkel flag though.......big props for that:yelclap:

I don't have nearly enough accessories to be the poster child for Dorks quite yet... So far, all my clippies and danglies have a purpose- however minute. I've never been good at accessorizing.

I was thinking about going with this setup

Like the crown. Might need to let Princess pennypue in on that one!

Is that a relative of yours?

That will do it. Welcome to our disfucntional family Mighty Thor.

Thanks. In honor of this great event, I went out and bought a new BC. Here is a picture of me and my new gear.

Attachments

• snorkel.gif
    snorkel.gif
    150.6 KB · Views: 86
Okay, here is a screen grab from a video clip of me collecting yet another lost anchor from the Great Below.

Note the Jet fins, pony, backplate with *pink* webbing, 4xC light, sausage, pony tail, et cetera. :biggrin:

Attachments

• AnchorPonyAndPink.jpg
    AnchorPonyAndPink.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 89
Well... I see that the Queen of Dorks has already welcomed you! Yes, I agree with all the others... you're definitely DORK DIVER material!

Welcome!

:dork2::dork2:All Hail her Dorkiness!?!?!?:dork2::dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom