Am I obsessed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, you are obsessed, but that's not such a bad thing.

Ever since I began scuba diving I've never looked at a body of water the same way; I now wonder what's beneath the surface! And every time a freighter or other ship goes by our dive boat on the river, we all hope it'll sink so we can dive it!

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to dive inside the city's water tower.

I cant believe what im seeing here! FINALLY someone said it, and it was'nt me! I swear were all nuts!

I'm joining the club! i do the same thing...I see a ship or boat and wonder what it would be like if it sank, on how great of a wreck it would be. my office is full of diving pictures that i've taken..me with sharks etc. people that come in and see it think i'm nuts first of all for liking sharks so much and specially for diving with them etc. my office is an ocean theme

I knew it couldn't just be me. Just think how cool a newly flooded town would be. Of course the people should be removed first and the power should be cutoff...

Are you obsessed? No, I don’t think so, but this opinion is coming from someone who has occasionally rented a tank in order to vacuum the bottom his daughter’s 38” deep swimming pool. And no, I don’t do the dive tables every time. What do you think I am, obsessed? :eyebrow:

its when you start paying $3000 to buy a boat just to dynamite it, that you want to start to worry about being 'too obsessed'

Either I'm normal or obsessed too because I also picture everything underwater and fantasize diving it. I also count the floors on buildings and compare to the depths I've been. I also wonder about the viz of every body of water I see. I also picture all vessels under water as wrecks. So the question is "am I also normal," or "am I also obsessed?"

Mundo

Paco:
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to dive inside the city's water tower.
Me too! But due to the "flavor" of the water here, I think someone has beat me to it! :11:

I feel the same way. Everywhere I go I imagine diving it. The mall, home, forests and even work. I sometimes sit at my desk and imagine thats the building is completely full of water and Im just diving around. Work would be so much more fun if I could just float up and grab something off the top pallet racking instead of using the forklift to get it down...

Back
Top Bottom