Amazing South Florida Dive Photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SinkFloridaSink

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm looking for amazing photos to use on our soon to be revamped website, www.SinkFloridaSink.com.

I'm in the process of redesigning the website and I'm hoping members would be interested in helping us with use of underwater photographs for the homepage. The homepage will include up to 6 slides. Each will have a HTML text overlay to point visitors to different areas of the website. ALL slides will include "Photography Courtesy of xxxxx" embedded on it. (ideal for when photos appear on Google image searches)

If interest, please post low res images here, or a link to your gallery/website.
(I will let you know if the framing of your shot will work for the website layout. banner will be 1246px X 400px)

Type of amazing South Florida diving photos we're looking for: (ALL LANDSCAPE format)
• People/person wreck diving
• GROUP of people scuba diving (wreck, reef, anything)
• Shallow reef full of life (beach dive) (with or without diver in the photo)
• Spiny Lobster
• Pier cleanup

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom