AMAZING the experts here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You think were full of it, but you keep reading for 2 months:confused:

Well the feeling is mutual, and it took us about 2 seconds to figure you out.

yogi once bubbled...
Been watching this board for a coupla months and am AMAZED at all the experts with 30 dives and 300 posts.

Damm, can't you'all just shut up and let somebody else respond.

oh hell, flame siut on.

Dive safe and post less.

Surely rec.scuba is the place you meant to visit? I realize it takes a bit more trouble to learn how to access newsgroups but you'd fit in better there. You obviously have the equipment needed ... a big mouth and a short temper. Go unload yer angst there. We'll welcome you with open arms, and then eat you up like a ripe cherry. Pay special attention to Jammer6. He loves newbies with attitude.

Then after you've had yer fill of our nonsense there, and realize where you went wrong, come back here and appreciate the gentleness.

Enjoy
JohnF

James Goddard once bubbled...

Stop being mean :)

It's just my vile nature. But my good side knows that if he goes and checks out rec.scuba he'll be very pleased to come back here, and I for one will welcome him once he's learned how nasty divers can really be. My nasty side wants to watch him meet the likes of Jammer et al.

This place is too nice when you've been conditioned to rec.scuba sweetness. 8)

JF

GQMedic, you can relax... Boo Boo is here. Just one of the nicknames my students came me when I was teaching. Also the nickname of a co-owner (?) of Moorea Fun Dive in Tahiti. Maybe he is on SB too.

I see the little twit who originated this thread has not responded. I assume he's still trying to figure out how to attach his tanl to his BCD.

Dr. Bill
Uncountable lifetime dives and only 250+ posts

Heya Boo Boo!

Yup! Looks like he's fumbling with his tank strap or worse! (I ain't even gunna go there! heh) Too funny!

drbill once bubbled...
GQMedic, you can relax... Boo Boo is here. Just one of the nicknames my students came me when I was teaching. Also the nickname of a co-owner (?) of Moorea Fun Dive in Tahiti. Maybe he is on SB too.

I see the little twit who originated this thread has not responded. I assume he's still trying to figure out how to attach his tanl to his BCD.

Dr. Bill
Uncountable lifetime dives and only 250+ posts

The troll accomplished the mission...Post one time, and get sixteen (now seventeen) responses...

Nice people don't even get that much recognition....

states it best: "Don't feed the trolls."

They just get bigger, and nastier, and refuse to stay in their cage. LOL

I thought trolls were like ill-tempered yappy little dogs, sent for our entertainment. The idea is to gently tease them and get them to yap harder, then everyone has a few laffs watching them bounce up and down and get frantic.

Lori just has sensitive ears. 8)

JohnF

Back
Top Bottom