AMAZING the experts here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seacur once bubbled...

Lori just has sensitive ears. 8)

She's not the only one. I posted a rec.scuba style reply to make you feel more at home. Unfortunately not everyone appreciated it.

Drew

drbill once bubbled...
I see the little twit who originated this thread has not responded.
Are you sure? I remember someone who used to have a reputation for using sockpuppets for this very argument! :rolleyes: Sort of like bell bottom pants. It just keeps coming back.

Seacur once bubbled...
I thought trolls were like ill-tempered yappy little dogs, sent for our entertainment. The idea is to gently tease them and get them to yap harder, then everyone has a few laffs watching them bounce up and down and get frantic.

JohnF

I think this one back fired. He started yapping and we started barking then he backed down. Looks like he is playing us and getting the desired response.

Secur babbled.....

John...my ears are also sensitive when it comes to cannons behind my campsite aimed by those with an IQ lower than the PVC they're made of....

Victoriawtx said....

Diver Lori states it best: "Don't feed the trolls."

Victoria....I have to admit....I'll be honest, I stole that sig line from another non-diving board I lurk on.....truth be told.

OOPS! I think I just might have helped to feed the troll!:eek:

If someone chucks a rock at us and we turn it into a toy, who's the winner?

And whether the first post was mean-spirited or not, it does serve to remind us that we all sometimes overstep the bounds of our own knowledge, forgetting that not all the readers will realize that's the case, and may well take everything we say as gospel, when in fact it's often just our opinion or delusion.

JF

ill-tempered yappy little dogs, sent for our entertainment

can I send you one of ours? Somewhere during the second sleepless night you will probably change your mind....

Jonathan

Jonathan once bubbled...

can I send you one of ours? Somewhere during the second sleepless night you will probably change your mind....

.... but that's why we only keep tropical fish as pets. No barking, just the gentle bubbling of the aquarium. But even better, no midnight walks on cold wintry nights, no cold nose waking you up, no sneaky dogfarts in the tv room. The list goes on and on.

JF

Yogi, I have seen what you mean, unfortunately in some cases is true. I think everyone is trying to get to 50 posts because they can do something else....... maybe thats the reason

Oreo cookie once bubbled...
Yogi, I have seen what you mean, unfortunately in some cases is true. I think everyone is trying to get to 50 posts because they can do something else....... maybe thats the reason

Back
Top Bottom