American Dream II - Saturday August 11th AM - 2 Reef Drift Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can count me in on this one! I was looking for a dive trip that weekend anyway. It's great that I can do a dive with the SBers. The boat is also doing a shallow reef dive that afternoon so I can take my son (jr. diver) on that one. It works out perfectly for me!

FL_DVLover:
You can count me in on this one! I was looking for a dive trip that weekend anyway. It's great that I can do a dive with the SBers. The boat is also doing a shallow reef dive that afternoon so I can take my son (jr. diver) on that one. It works out perfectly for me!
So - put you down for 1 for the morning trip?

If you're going to call Captain Todd for the afternoon, you can mention that Howard is keeping track of how many SB'ers are going - and that I will include you in the tally when I speak to Captain Todd later in the week.

HowardE:
So - put you down for 1 for the morning trip?

If you're going to call Captain Todd for the afternoon, you can mention that Howard is keeping track of how many SB'ers are going - and that I will include you in the tally when I speak to Captain Todd later in the week.

Yes, 1 for the morning trip please. :D

I already spoke to him before my post and reserved spots for the afternoon trip. I told him that I would sign up through you for the morning trip and he said ok.

joystershell:
Not that much. But I am really excited about diving four days in a row! :mooner:
I'll remember that from Bonaire :popcorn:

dldiver:
i may be adding 2. Have to confirm thurs that we have lodging friday night....
sounds like fun!

ps - where's the boat leave from?
Wow! 7 mil suit? :rofl3:

The boat leaves from Boynton... I haven't seen you in a long time... where ya been hiding?

ha! funny guy...after that comment i may not show up now!!

i've been thawing out of course after being hoodwinked by the west coast ice divers :p

actually this evil thing called work has kept me so busy...and then (shh don't tell) but i actually have a few acquaintances who do not dive that i needed to spend some QT with... but i'm over that now and ready to get back to my obsession underwater!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom