An invite to Jupiter 28th to 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YIKES! I do not think I'd let her near me with a RAZOR! - - (this is where she says.. "Where's the trust man..?"

Orlando Eric:
YIKES! I do not think I'd let her near me with a RAZOR! - - (this is where she says.. "Where's the trust man..?"
She would have to slit my throat before she shaved my head. If I were shaved I'd end up looking like... oh, no... Scubakevdm! Those Que Balls all look alike.

DivesWithTurtles:
looking like... oh, no... Scubakevdm! Those Que Balls all look alike.

Hey, I'm soooo not feeling the love man! Not all Que Balls are created equal!! And.... If you looked like ScubaKevDM, my husband would be in so much trouble, one hottie running around half naked and bald on the boat is all a girl can handle.... :05:

Let me know if y'all decide on a day - I have next week off and I'm dying to get back in the water!

baitedstorm:
Hey now..... There's a heck of a thought... Lets do a Jupiter SB dive :D We know when Jeff/ Diver Doh can dive, how bout anyone else???? As soon as my ear clears up on the mend now) I'm back in the water for some lemon searching...

I'd love to get back over to jupiter and will dive jupiter dive center or jupiter dive charter, i've wanted to get back up that way, love their drift diving. i'll watch for any sb dives up there, maybe a weekend thing.

kevin

idive2:
I'd love to get back over to jupiter and will dive jupiter dive center or jupiter dive charter, i've wanted to get back up that way, love their drift diving. i'll watch for any sb dives up there, maybe a weekend thing.

kevin

Well, I will be there for the New Year weekend... so the more the merrier!

baitedstorm:
Hey, I'm soooo not feeling the love man! ...
Vickie, THE LOVE ends at the edge of a razor.

To All, I'm thinking, weather permitting, I'm gonna be looking for Lemons next Friday, the 30th.

DivesWithTurtles:
Vickie, THE LOVE ends at the edge of a razor.

To All, I'm thinking, weather permitting, I'm gonna be looking for Lemons next Friday, the 30th.
:05:

We're diving in Ft Lauderdale on the 28th (I'm finishing up my EANx Instructor class) doing the New Years Eve bash up at Weeki Wachee, and I hoping we can hit Jupiter a few times before Darrel goes back to work.

I have been feeling pretty good the last few days and am considering either Thur (29) or Fri 30 or maybe both. Jupiter is the preferred spot.

Well, if you make it I am sure that we'll have a great time!

The trip this morning was pretty good. Several Nurse sharks, some reef sharks, morays, lots of turtles.

And a wierd green fish that I have to figure out...

Mmmm.. Current was fairly stiff, 30-40 ft vis, water temp 75

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom