Analox CO II Analyser special for Scubaboard members till May 15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What was the total?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

So apparently the order run was so successful that there needed to be a replenishment from the manufacturer shipped. If you haven't gotten yours yet (I haven't) it may be a few more days. I was a little disappointed there was no proactive communication to that effect, so I thought I'd put it out there for others who are waiting.

I waited to order until the 14th got UPS shipping information on the 24th. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Al

I waited 'till the 15th. I'm a procrastinator. :D

I received mine on Thursday, May 31st. Thanks again to DiverG for putting this together!

So apparently the order run was so successful that there needed to be a replenishment from the manufacturer shipped. If you haven't gotten yours yet (I haven't) it may be a few more days. I was a little disappointed there was no proactive communication to that effect, so I thought I'd put it out there for others who are waiting.
You must have missed my post #54.

---------- Post added ----------

The latest information I have as of June 1st is that the 2nd shipment will reach the retailer by the end of the week, and be shipped to the remaining customers shortly after that.

Well here it is along with my latest equipment purchases......

IMG_0362.jpg

Once again thank you DiverG for setting this up......you are the man!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom