Analox CO II Analyser special for Scubaboard members till May 15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol. Mine arrived yesterday. Put it through it's paces and it appears to work as advertised. Breathing into it gives 1ppm.

The best thing too is that these units are fresh as - so you are gonna get max life out of those sensors. The box even has the date printed on it.

Thanks again to DiverG for organising this! I'm off to Thailand in 3 days so this will get a real workout over the next month.

Cheers!

31 is a fantastic number! Great Job! but its a very small number based on users or people who should use it.. If you or anyone else decides to do this again in a month or two I would definitely like to be included!!

31 is a fantastic number! Great Job! but its a very small number based on users or people who should use it.. If you or anyone else decides to do this again in a month or two I would definitely like to be included!!
I understand your desire to save money, but if this became a common practice - it wouldn't be special would it?

I've spent more on CO analyzers than I really wanted to, starting with a different model before this one was invented - but I am glad I did, and very glad I caught the tanks I rejected. :eek:

Or you can rent one for a trip if you want...

I'm actually surprised the numbers were "only" 31. Given how many CO incidents there have been, the fact it can kill you, and how comparatively small the cost was for the unit, I was expecting more. I remember we had an LCD group buy on a geek forum that was around $500 rather than $1200 retail. Things got messy when the numbers went over 1000.

If you have not received your analyzer, can you send me a private message with your full name. I will be following up with the retailer on Monday.

Can you inbox me price I would like to purchase one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom