Anilao Dive Rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you very much for the comments and recommendations Mcmanu and DiamondD, will be looking forward to have you around anytime…

Apologies for the late reply Luko… We also take our divers to our house reef with the boat with our DM, even if it is just few meters from the shore for safety reasons, to ensure the boat can follow them in event of currents taking them far from the shore as sometimes currents might be a bit strong and unpredictable.

Thank you Albostan, we really appreciated your visit and diving with us… Please take a look to the rooms next time or let me know in advance and I will be happy to show you around…

Thank you Centrals, Unlimited diving means that you can do from 1 to 4 dives at a fixed rate and no time limit… Maximum 4 dives because many of our regular divers spend up to 2h in a single dive, specially photographers, and doing more than 4 would “limit” their bottom time, also for their safety as well the one of our DMs… Please take a look at our FAQs for additional information FAQs

Thank you all !!!

Thank you Centrals, Unlimited diving means that you can do from 1 to 4 dives at a fixed rate and no time limit… Maximum 4 dives because many of our regular divers spend up to 2h in a single dive, specially photographers, and doing more than 4 would “limit” their bottom time, also for their safety as well the one of our DMs…
Oxford English Dictionary.
"Unlimited": as much or as many as is possible; not limited in any way.
You have redefine the meaning of "unlimited"!!!!!

Do you offer an all-inclusive plan? Room, all meals, diving, mnl transfers. At least the all-meals part, as there not really many options outside the resort.
Thank you very much for the comments and recommendations Mcmanu and DiamondD, will be looking forward to have you around anytime… Thank you all !!!

Do you offer an all-inclusive plan? Room, all meals, diving, mnl transfers. At least the all-meals part, as there not really many options outside the resort.

Thank you very much for your message DSR-3…

We do not have complete packages with meals since we plan to offer soon options A la Carte. Buffet meals (lunch or dinner) are offered at 12US$ per person per meal and it includes 6 different dishes (soups, meats, fish/seafood, veggies, pasta and rice) and desserts, water, coffee and tea (only bottled/canned drinks are not included)…

In regards to the rooms and diving, it depends on your desired number of dives:

For double/triple occupancy with dinner, breakfast and lunch plus up to 4 dives a day it comes out at 202US$ per person/day from Nov-June (+44US$ in single room).

And same package at 184,60US$ from July-Oct. (+30.60US$ in single room).

For 9 diving days or more you may deduct 15US$ a day from these rates.

Transfers depends on the number of passengers…

Please email us or visit our website for more details… Thanks a lot !:wink:

We do not have complete packages with meals since we plan to offer soon options A la Carte. Buffet meals (lunch or dinner) are offered at 12US$ per person per meal and it includes 6 different dishes (soups, meats, fish/seafood, veggies, pasta and rice) and desserts, water, coffee and tea (only bottled/canned drinks are not included)…

For double/triple occupancy with dinner, breakfast and lunch plus up to 4 dives a day it comes out at 202US$ per person/day from Nov-June (+44US$ in single room).

And that in my opinion is HIGH even in the off season if you are a diver who isn't going to need any instruction just to dive the local sites.

You guys don't offer anything on your boats... not even water in a cooler between dives, the boats are small and crowded, you can carry maximum of 6 divers for 2 dives, yet you are charging large dive boat prices and HOURS of time are wasted going back and forth to the resort after just two dives to get fresh tanks... that's offset by having lunch ready, and a chance to rack out if you want, but it also means that the boat drivers avoid some good sites because of the distance... which is sad because Cathedral, Eagle Point, are really house reef dives accessed by boat...

I'm just saying, I could be talking up Anilao to my western and Chinese friends after getting back last night, I admit the diving was great even with some strong surface weather... but the entire pricing scheme is making me seriously consider somewhere else for the trip I have tickets for in early Sept... seems like I'd be better off catching a short hop to Cebu or Palawan... and then you've lost a customer.

Well now we have a problem. I HATE paying a single supplement fee and I absolutely will not pay one in the PI! Just lost me. I'll go to PG stay somewhere cheap, or at least somewhere that doesn't penalize me for being a single diver and hire a damn private boat to take me wherever I want before I will pay a single supplement.

And that in my opinion is HIGH even in the off season if you are a diver who isn't going to need any instruction just to dive the local sites.

You guys don't offer anything on your boats... not even water in a cooler between dives, the boats are small and crowded, you can carry maximum of 6 divers for 2 dives, yet you are charging large dive boat prices and HOURS of time are wasted going back and forth to the resort after just two dives to get fresh tanks... that's offset by having lunch ready, and a chance to rack out if you want, but it also means that the boat drivers avoid some good sites because of the distance... which is sad because Cathedral, Eagle Point, are really house reef dives accessed by boat...

I'm just saying, I could be talking up Anilao to my western and Chinese friends after getting back last night, I admit the diving was great even with some strong surface weather... but the entire pricing scheme is making me seriously consider somewhere else for the trip I have tickets for in early Sept... seems like I'd be better off catching a short hop to Cebu or Palawan... and then you've lost a customer.

Thank you for your comments PhatD1ver, I believe you have not dove with us yet ? :)

---------- Post added July 1st, 2014 at 05:01 PM ----------

Well now we have a problem. I HATE paying a single supplement fee and I absolutely will not pay one in the PI! Just lost me. I'll go to PG stay somewhere cheap, or at least somewhere that doesn't penalize me for being a single diver and hire a damn private boat to take me wherever I want before I will pay a single supplement.

Sorry to hear that DiamondD, single supplement is for accommodation, not for the diving even if you are alone, we always take our guests to any of the 53 dive sites of your choice (weather permitting), distance has never been a question for us...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom