Anilao housereef ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there any resort in Anilao where the boats return to the resort after every dive? Thanks
I’ve been here for a few days with 4 dives everyday, Buceo has a few boats and they have at least one boat comes back after the first dive because they often have guests arrive in the morning and want to join the second dive. Besides the dive sites are not far so it is easy to come back. The boat always comes back after the second dive for lunch and after third dive in the afternoon
As long as you ask them before heading out, they will make sure to put you on the right boat

Reactions: CWK
Crystal Blue Resort has house reef too, but for some reason (?$) you have to dive it from a banka :(

The place next to Crystal Blue does shore dives. I was envious of them while I was at Crystal Blue.

Their website advertises that "our house reef is . . . easily accessed by shore"--not so?

Their website advertises that "our house reef is . . . easily accessed by shore"--not so?
Well it is easily accessible by shore, but the last time I was there in 2018 we had to use a banka with the reason being safety.

Maybe someone was hit by a banka at some point as there is frequent traffic, but an SMB / DSMB should solve that issue.

was there last year and there was no shore diving allowed.
That's a deal breaker for me, I like my long time shore dives.

Did they cite any reason why no shore diving?

Is there any resort in Anilao where the boats return to the resort after every dive? Thanks
I don't think so. It's very typical to go out for 2 dives, return for lunch, then a 3rd dive in the afternoon, with a 4th/night dive if there is enough interest.

Reactions: CWK
The last time I dived with Planet Dive, we come back after every dive. Not sure if it is still the same. It is better to check with the operator when you book with them. Planet Dive have unlimited unguided shore dive last I am there which is actually a deal breaker for me. Not sure if it is still the same deal now.

Aiyanar Beach and Dive Resort has a house reef too. Which is also home to a community of mandarin fish which make for great dusk dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom