Another camera thread....sort of.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
and the u/w housing , strobes , strobe arms ?

and the fee for august special PPD regulars (PM me)

PM Larry....about the august course.

Housing package for a D70 with strobe and arms.. minimum of about $2500-3000 with Ikelite and one strobe.

Try www.reefphoto.com
www.backscatter.com
www.uwphototech.com

They all offer packages.... Aquatica is what i would go for.... but i am biased. haha

Mike Veitch:
PM Larry....about the august course.

Housing package for a D70 with strobe and arms.. minimum of about $2500-3000 with Ikelite and one strobe.

Try www.reefphoto.com
www.backscatter.com
www.uwphototech.com

They all offer packages.... Aquatica is what i would go for.... but i am biased. haha

just looking at the setup i'd feel safer with the aquatica compared to the ikelite hehehe

Just bought a ikelite package for the D200 - $3000 CAD with one port, one strobe. Had a price from reefphoto for quite a bit less for the same package - great guys to deal with - would give them a call.

Went to them to see if I could get the D200 as it was not available in town here, but found one in stock here so bought the housing locally as well.

thepurplehammerhead:
You know how the photo books tell you to "get closer, get closer!" and "get down to their eye level!"?

Well, that's what happens when you try to do it with my little one...Seren her name is.
I agree with ish, she's adorable!

And I will not say anything else - I don't want larry to kick the crap out of me. :D

Darnold9999:
Just bought a ikelite package for the D200 - $3000 CAD with one port, one strobe. Had a price from reefphoto for quite a bit less for the same package - great guys to deal with - would give them a call.

Went to them to see if I could get the D200 as it was not available in town here, but found one in stock here so bought the housing locally as well.

would you guys know how much they charge for shipping to the philippines?

chip104:
I agree with ish, she's adorable!

And I will not say anything else - I don't want larry to kick the crap out of me. :D
pity... i want to see that....

jonix:
would you guys know how much they charge for shipping to the philippines?

check with Larry, I think he's gotten some prices on Ikelite housing in HK.

oh and the D200 are available here and if I remember the price was pretty much in line with what the major shops in the states are selling them for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom