Another camera thread....sort of.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Good idea, lemme see if I can hire a legit uw pro photographer like Tim Rock:mooner: j/k
but can he teach a k diver to stay off the coral?!

I carry a bang stick.... :wink:

Thanks for splittin this one Kim.. i was confused to see this thread... didn't remember startin it!! hahaha....

must be the drugs

ei guys have you seen this...

lh_01.jpg

http://www.sony.net/Products/dslr/

Mike Veitch:
Thanks for splittin this one Kim.. i was confused to see this thread... didn't remember startin it!! hahaha....

must be the drugs
I thought I'd do it quietly and see how long it took people to catch on! :D

We don't want to confuse others who find threads through searches though! (DIR-F in July....what the heck they're discussing cameras!!!!!!!) :D

Kim:
I thought I'd do it quietly and see how long it took people to catch on! :D

We don't want to confuse others who find threads through searches though! (DIR-F in July....what the heck they're discussing cameras!!!!!!!) :D
confusion is fun!!!!

Mike Veitch:
confusion is fun!!!!
Well, maybe for some. We used to get the complaint that people couldn't follow the threads because of the Tagalog. That's changed now........No 1 complaint........thread hijacks.

Kim:
Well, maybe for some. We used to get the complaint that people couldn't follow the threads because of the Tagalog. That's changed now........No 1 complaint........thread hijacks.
i feel sooo happy to hear that.....

Any chance of a gold star on our names for hijacking prowess?

Kinda like what you doin now..

wahahahhaaha

Mike Veitch:

wahahahhaaha

maybe a huge gold medal for us to use as weights :D

Mike Veitch:

wahahahhaaha
No. Mod posts never constitute hijacking. What we have to say is simply too important! :D :lol: :D

Anyway....now you can get back to discussing things I can't afford! I'll stick with my c5050 until I can use that properly! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom