Another diving video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin699:
great video!! We all know who the cinematographer was, but who was the music by?
The music in the video on this thread is the song "Let it Go" by Morcheeba, a British band. They're my wife's favorite band, and she introduced their music to me. This particular song is from their "Fragments of Freedom" album.

The song in my other video is "Shanghai Confidential" by Donald Fagen, the lead singer for Steely Dan, which is one of my favorite bands. My wife doesn't share my opinion on that one.

John- Got a chance tonight to watch both of them. You caught some nice stuff on "film." I especially liked the second one. Couldn't hear the sound but was surprised to hear it is Morcheeba. My first video used many of their cuts for the soundtrack. My Dutch dive buddy in Thailand liked them and introduced their music to me a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom