Another excuse to drink beer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can count MR PINK in...wouldnt want to let ted down now would i..i do drink by the way just not when im diving..

Tiny Bubbles:
You haven't sunk any attractions in your farm pond?

...it's NOT my farm pond. Belongs to the dentist who owns the property next door. He hasn't started building houses there yet, because no one in Frankenmuth is willing to purchase his $480,000 old house, with an indoor swimming pool. (he assures me that the new house will be MUCH smaller, maybe that means only an indoor WADING pool????)

Ah yes,

Another GLWC get together that may take on epic proportions.

We all wear the new t-shirts and then the introductions begin.

"I'm Tom. This is my brother Tom and and my other brother Tom. That's my cousin Tom and my second cousin Tom. And their brothers..... Yup....Tom and Tom."

We could make Tom infamous in his own town!

Mapquest says its 336 miles. A tad too far. I think I'll go pout about it for a little while.

When I was 21, I would have jumped in the car and drove half way across the country for a good beer drinking. Aaaaaahhhh, I'm OLD!

frankenmuth_tom:
...it's NOT my farm pond. Belongs to the dentist who owns the property next door........

You'll have to get your dentist neighbor interested in diving. If there's one thing I learned from watching "Finding Nemo", it's that dentists love diving!

Why do all the good bier got to be located up in either the great white north country or great lake's region.

Dang it! If it wasn't so far northwest from me, you could of count this old German in. That said, if Snuggles shows up, take his keys away from him and have him drink my share for me.

later

Sam

Juls64:
Mapquest says its 336 miles. A tad too far. I think I'll go pout about it for a little while.

When I was 21, I would have jumped in the car and drove half way across the country for a good beer drinking. Aaaaaahhhh, I'm OLD!
Frankenmuth isn't just about drinking. There is plenty of shopping and even some pretty fine golf as well. Even the chicken dinner though pricey is a treat for me. I love all the little shops and stuff and besides Duke Tomato will be there on Saturday, that is worth the journey alone. Plus it would be a chance to hang with a pretty cool group of people. A trip like this is really not intended to be done in one day but to be spreed out over a weekend. I was sorry that I did not leave work on friday to spend the weekend at Gilboa, I probably won't make that mistake again.

Mitten Diver

Back
Top Bottom