Another excuse to drink beer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...on the part of the gnome. I know for a fact that he's WAY too short to join the Marines. He keeps the mug around to annoy me, seeing that I spent 6 1/2 years in the Army....:11:

gedunk:
Tom,

Your gnome has really taste in mugs! I like him already. :wink:

Semper Fi !

frankenmuth_tom:
Lisa,

I'll be happy to throw old Cyril in a box and send him to you to take diving, but don't know if to punch holes in the box or not! His diving gear is on order, as he likes to use twin steel 4 cf tanks and an old two hose reg that is gnome sized. I'll have to see what I can rig up!!!
:wink:
If he has really good air consumption, you might not need to put holes in the box. It is not too far between Frankenmuth and Wyandotte. Let me know if he gets his gear together in time! Do you think that he would like to go with us to visit Paris Island?They might try to recruit him even though he is kind of short!

"Ahhhhh, Beer! The cause and solution to most of lifes problems." --Homer Simpson.

frankenmuth_tom:
He keeps the mug around to annoy me, seeing that I spent 6 1/2 years in the Army....:11:

I'm sure he doesn't really hold that against you! :eyebrow:

This sounds like an outing I could savor. I've got a dive buddy that brews his own. & has every Michigan micro-brewery programmed into his GPS system!

I'll have to see if he's available, too.

Paula

lisa4516:
If he has really good air consumption, you might not need to put holes in the box. It is not too far between Frankenmuth and Wyandotte. Let me know if he gets his gear together in time! Do you think that he would like to go with us to visit Paris Island?They might try to recruit him even though he is kind of short!

I know for a fact that a gnome is not allowed to shave his beard, and the gyrines are not going to let him keep it, so signing up is OUT.

:mischief:
frankenmuth_tom:
I know for a fact that a gnome is not allowed to shave his beard, and the gyrines are not going to let him keep it, so signing up is OUT.
Well, You are probably right about the beard! He still could go and see our fine young men and women training to be Marines!
I don't know whether you have ordered Cyril a wetsuit yet. My log book says that the water temperatures were around 80 degrees last May when we dove the May River,we also hope to dive out in the ocean too. so Cyril could probably get away with a 3 mil unless he gets cold really easily.It might spoil him though for Great Lakes Diving. Hope he can come

I'm new to the board and from Michigan. I wanted to let you know that I love your gnome. I have a gnome as well, and he LOVES to drink beer!! He was up in Frankenmuth for Oktoberfest this past year!! You will have to keep me posted on activites in Michigan I only have a few friends that dive. :)

lindhsu:
I'm new to the board and from Michigan. I wanted to let you know that I love your gnome. I have a gnome as well, and he LOVES to drink beer!! He was up in Frankenmuth for Oktoberfest this past year!! You will have to keep me posted on activites in Michigan I only have a few friends that dive. :)

Let me be the frist to say welcome to the board and the wreckers. You just missed a good dive Greet and meet a couple of weeks ago But watch this board closely there will I'm sure be more outings and get togethers with this great bunch of people.

lindhsu:

... when he drinks, so we don't let him. Welcome to the wrecking crew. Feel free to make yourself at home and sooner or later you will meet some of us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom