Another excuse to drink beer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankenmuth_tom:
...it's NOT my farm pond. Belongs to the dentist who owns the property next door. He hasn't started building houses there yet, because no one in Frankenmuth is willing to purchase his $480,000 old house, with an indoor swimming pool. (he assures me that the new house will be MUCH smaller, maybe that means only an indoor WADING pool????)
Maybe he would rent the house and we could do pool drills.

Mitten Diver

Garfish:
Why do all the good bier got to be located up in either the great white north country or great lake's region.

Dang it! If it wasn't so far northwest from me, you could of count this old German in. That said, if Snuggles shows up, take his keys away from him and have him drink my share for me.

later

Sam

For you Sam, the mileage isn't much difference than the drive to Gilboa. Ohio Turnpike to Toledo, US-23 to Flint, another 20 miles up I-75 and you are there....

Makes me wonder about your priorities, will drive to dive in cold water, but not to drink cold beer.....
:11:

Tom:

I'll half to get the map out & take a look see. I know for me it's about 265. miles from little Washington pa. to Gilboa Oh.
I quess its another 100 mi. or so would you say from Gilboa.

It would be nice though.

Thanks

Sam

frankenmuth_tom:
I can't speak for the gnome, he's still to mad to talk to me.

We won't be able to make it this time since we will be in South Carolina. Do you think that Cyril might want to go with us? We could take him diving off of Beaufort, S.C. or tooth and bottle hunting in the May River!Have you gotten his dive gear yet? I know that he was disappointed that he did not get to dive at Gilboa!We'd be glad to take him, he does not take up much space and maybe he would get to meet some of the Deep South Divers!

...count me in. I only got to taste some of Sam's Brew Friday night. You guys and gals had it gone before I came up from the night dive on Saturday night.

(Of course our patriotic bottles were a decent substitute.)

lisa4516:
We won't be able to make it this time since we will be in South Carolina. Do you think that Cyril might want to go with us? We could take him diving off of Beaufort, S.C. or tooth and bottle hunting in the May River!Have you gotten his dive gear yet? I know that he was disappointed that he did not get to dive at Gilboa!We'd be glad to take him, he does not take up much space and maybe he would get to meet some of the Deep South Divers!

Lisa,

I'll be happy to throw old Cyril in a box and send him to you to take diving, but don't know if to punch holes in the box or not! His diving gear is on order, as he likes to use twin steel 4 cf tanks and an old two hose reg that is gnome sized. I'll have to see what I can rig up!!!
:wink:

Tom,

Your gnome has really taste in mugs! I like him already. :wink:

Semper Fi !

Looks like Cyril has good taste not only for beer, but good food too! That's a lot of turkey for such a little guy.

Garfish:
Tom:

I'll half to get the map out & take a look see. I know for me it's about 265. miles from little Washington pa. to Gilboa Oh.
I quess its another 100 mi. or so would you say from Gilboa.

It would be nice though.

Thanks

Sam

I did a quick check and the difference is about 85 miles. That makes for a long ways to go, to just drink BEER. Granted it's a lot of GOOD beer, but still a long ways to come! We can give you a pass on this one I think..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom