Another "female peeing" issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahhhh - the good old days! i hear you my LEI pee'ing partner..... :wink:

:14:sprung!:D The memories get me all warm and oops 'scuse me

:mooner:

:Dback.... I feel better now:rofl3:

:coffee:now where were we.....oh yeah..... wee'ing:rofl3:

see now you know why I am normally the last one on the boat (clouding the viz)
and the first one off... to help my LEI pee'ing partner return vital resources and warm up the ocean aren't we great for the environment!:eyebrow:

the hysterics over pee'ing can be funny... as babies we peed ourselves at will and from what i hear i have old age to look forward to in regards to this too

Now ladies, maybe we all need to do our pelvic floor exercises more regularly? :wink:

But peeing in your wetsuit at some stage is one of the unavoidables in life I think!

:rofl3:(wavery old lady voice) Now dearie when I was a youngster I didn't need those exercises either:jb (picks up her cane) but I don't do too bad for myself:doctor:
)picks up her knitting) gravity isn't kind to the old bod
Once I discovered the ocean took the weight off the old bones and saved me running to the loo all the time I found heaven on earth:rofl3:

:rofl3:(wavery old lady voice) Now dearie when I was a youngster I didn't need those exercises either:jb (picks up her cane) but I don't do too bad for myself:doctor:
)picks up her knitting) gravity isn't kind to the old bod
Once I discovered the ocean took the weight off the old bones and saved me running to the loo all the time I found heaven on earth:rofl3:

But those exercises aren't just good for the peeing my dear....:wink:

:blinking::blinking:Really::eyebrow:

never mind

[edited by almitywife]

Last edited:
When I dive a wetsuit, peeing in it is one of life's little pleasures. I don't know why you can't, but I suggest getting that worked out. Nothing like a nice warm pee in 50 deg. water!

I LOVE peeing in my wetsuit! It's the best, especially when I'm a bit chilly. Unless, however, I'm wearing my hooded vest with my wetsuit...it tends to creep up, up and over!

Actually, peeing is far better than pooing, and I have felt the urge to do so whilst diving (have definitely not given into it, tho!).

Interesting bunch we have here...

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom