Another Newbie from Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark GH2O

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello -

Found this site today while I was searching around for some shore excursions for my family for our upcoming cruise in March! Plan to dive in Cayman and Cozumel as a minimum. What a great Site!!! I was certified way back in 80, but still love it. Hard to get out more than one or two trips a year living in the midwest.

It's a great day here in Indiana as we just thumped Purdue by 30 points while Purdue increased their winless road streak to 27!

Mark

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board. I will pass your glee to my son, a Purdue graduate.:D
Tim

Hi, and Welcome Aboard!

We all hope you will find lots here to make your scuba experience more fun and rrrewarddding..verrry, verrrry rrrewarddding...

And my son went to Notre Dame, which I believe is Latin for "Lose One Bowl Game After Another"...

joewr

Hey. I'm in KY; planning to hit Bonaire in the Spring, & cram in a bunch of dives then. Hope you've found the local quarry dive locations in your area.

Richard.

hi mate and welcome to the board from sunny England! Watch out for the hoosiers known as IndyDiveGirl and Jeepchick....they will corrupt u

Welcome to the board from Ohio! This is a great place to hang out and meet local divers as well as get information about anything you can think of. If you've given up on local diving you should give it one more try with some of the people here, we know how to make quarry diving fun! Pop into the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew section or the Kentucky Piranha Patrol to see when and where the locals are diving.
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to :sblogo:!!

It's been a pretty good week...Thumped MSU and obliterated Purdue!!

GO BIG RED!!

Back
Top Bottom