Another wrist mount sizing question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSchoular

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I apologize in advance for this as i'm sure you get tons of questions wondering if a certain computer will fit into a certain mount, however i've been browsing the net and can't find any sizing references for my computer, or what it could be compared to.

The computer in question is an Aqualung matrix 2. The dimensions are: diameter: 2 3/8" and depth: 1 1/2".

Do you have a wrist mount that would work for this computer? and if so, which one?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I apologize in advance for this as i'm sure you get tons of questions wondering if a certain computer will fit into a certain mount, however i've been browsing the net and can't find any sizing references for my computer, or what it could be compared to.

The computer in question is an Aqualung matrix 2. The dimensions are: diameter: 2 3/8" and depth: 1 1/2".

Do you have a wrist mount that would work for this computer? and if so, which one?

Thanks in advance

Our mounts are not based on the size of the instrument. Our mounts are a very close reproduction of the *SHAPE* of a particular instrument. The shape can be pretty complex.

If you instrument is not listed on our website we don't offer a mount for it.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom