Any Arkies about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well i solved my powerless bandgun problem. i ordered a a sporasub stealth 70. It should be here for our big dive trip on ouachita this thursday through at least sunday if not later. Cant wait to try it out!

arkansasrednek spearo:
i ordered a a sporasub stealth 70. It should be here for our big dive trip on ouachita this thursday through at least sunday if not later. QUOTE]
Just curious what the average visability was at lake Quachita and how good the spearfishing was in general. What kind of fish do you usually come home with? Thanks for the info and good luck this weekend.

future_coach:
arkansasrednek spearo:
i ordered a a sporasub stealth 70. It should be here for our big dive trip on ouachita this thursday through at least sunday if not later. QUOTE]
Just curious what the average visability was at lake Quachita and how good the spearfishing was in general. What kind of fish do you usually come home with? Thanks for the info and good luck this weekend.
On the upper end of the lake you can see up to a few feet. All my diving is in the lower part. It really depends on traffic of boats. But usually at least 12 feet. Sometimes up to 30+. I can tell the hydrilla is going to be a huge problem this year though. I have seen some big catfish and shoot plenty of bass and brim. Shot some gar and drum as well. Crapie walleye and stripers are also fairly common game in the lake. Gotta be quick for striper though. But most of my diving I do is on lake DeGray.

arkansasrednek spearo:
future_coach:
On the upper end of the lake you can see up to a few feet. All my diving is in the lower part. It really depends on traffic of boats. But usually at least 12 feet. Sometimes up to 30+. I can tell the hydrilla is going to be a huge problem this year though. I have seen some big catfish and shoot plenty of bass and brim. Shot some gar and drum as well. Crapie walleye and stripers are also fairly common game in the lake. Gotta be quick for striper though. But most of my diving I do is on lake DeGray.
Well I went to Degray this evening and cameback empty. My uncle got his stealth in and tried it. Shot clean through all the fish he shot even a 4foot gar. I bought my gun on ebay last wednesday payed instantly. He didnt ship it till today and i leave thursday. So i wont get it in time and my trip is pretty much ruined. But oh well maybe some other day.

Back
Top Bottom