Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread moved to Florida Conch Divers.

Thanks everyone. And thanks for moving me to the right place. I'm extremely new to the board and wasn't sure where to start.

Welcome to the board.

On a sidenote, what type of music does your band do? Bring some entertainment to West Palm sometime! There is a serious lack of live music here!

Hey guys. I have updated my profile. Feel free to check it out. All I wanted to do was dive while I was out of town, but thanks for the support. Good to see what kind of divers on on this site. That is exactly why I asked for specifically girls. Because its always rude guys like you that respond. No thanks to that. How about instead of being a parasite to all the forums, you either say something helpful and constructive or not say anything at all.
wait...
so I should not hit on you??
:D

Hey guys. I have updated my profile. Feel free to check it out. All I wanted to do was dive while I was out of town, but thanks for the support. Good to see what kind of divers on on this site. That is exactly why I asked for specifically girls. Because its always rude guys like you that respond. No thanks to that. How about instead of being a parasite to all the forums, you either say something helpful and constructive or not say anything at all.

Lighten up Francis.:D

LOL Onespeed...

Seriously, scuba is a male dominated sport. I have no idea why, but that's the way it is. That being said, there are PLENTY of awesome dive buddies arount that WONT hit on you. I'm not saying that you wont find female dive buddies, but most of them that are active here are based out of the Keys and Ft. Lauderdale. If you're interested in diving around the Orlando area, let me know. There are a couple state parks that are pretty cheap!

Danny

Hi! Welcome to the board. Actually I think one of the rude guys was a chick. Anyway, I don't know alot about Jacksonville, but I do know that there is a very active club down here called the South Florida Women Divers. You may want to check them out. Have fun on your Florida visit and good luck with your music!

No. I am in a very happy relationship. :). It's not that I don't like to have fun, and I'm not uptight. I just can't stand people who have nothing better to do than going around looking for things to say. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. You have to constantly be on your guard. Once I get to know someone, I'm really a lot of fun. lol. Thanks for all the links and advice!

No. I am in a very happy relationship. :). It's not that I don't like to have fun, and I'm not uptight. I just can't stand people who have nothing better to do than going around looking for things to say. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. You have to constantly be on your guard. Once I get to know someone, I'm really a lot of fun. lol. Thanks for all the links and advice!
With all due respect when you start a thread with "Chick" in the title you had to have known it was going to draw attention. The title could have easily had the word Female in place of Chick and accomplished what you were looking for with out the attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom