Any ct divers still getting wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSarus:
BINGO!!! Yes with Earl. I think I may have met you. My names Chris. You would be more than welcome on our next dive. We plan on going off the tip were there is an easy entry. I think we are planning for a short dive for the next 2 months. We'll see how we fell once in the water.

If you need Earls email. Email me at chris0381@seniorglobe.org.

Take care

Hey Cris, I was the guy with the white van that followed you and Earl to the frozzen fin. I dove with Earl yesterday. We had a nice 40minute dive. I brought my box van with the heater in back so we stayed nice and warm while getting dressed. Id love to join you guys on your next beavertail dive.
Bill

In CABO SAN LUCAS!!!! Tee Hee!

Tell me more about the "Beavertail Club." My husband and I do a LOT of diving with the exception of the last few months due to a knee surgery. . .Where in CT is it based?

You're right about RI! Did my AOW there in Summer 2002 and ditched the hood after one dive. Probably could have just dove with the top half of my farmer john, it was so warm. Almost uncomfortably warm. Usually dive on Cape Cod and the MA South Shore, but live very close to RI(one town over from the RI/MA line). Not a winter diver, but I'll be starting up in April/May. PM me if anybody would like to hook-up for Ft. Wetherill/Beavertail/Ft. Adams in the Spring/Summer. It would be nice to dive with someone who is familiar with the site befoe trying it. Good luck this winter.

LobstaMan

Go Pats!!!

Im diving the Chester Poling this weekend with 5 other guys. Two of us are diving wet. The water should be in the mid 30s at depth. Have any of you dove this site this time of year?

I just talked to Earl and he told me you were diving with him this weekend and I assume you are part of the crew who are going to be wearing a Henderson Ice Cap. If so read this thread so you know this cap can be a proble if you reg is taken out of your mouth and can't put back in because the chin of this hood shifts over the mouth. Its a good hood but just be aware of the possible problem.

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2B%22ice+cap%22+%2B%22henderson+ice+cap%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&selm=a5856323.0207051158.2ea61269%40posting.google.com&rnum=1>

Hope to see you the following weekend Bill

Chris

remove the < and > from the link and cut and paste in your browser.

ScubaSarus:
I just talked to Earl and he told me you were diving with him this weekend and I assume you are part of the crew who are going to be wearing a Henderson Ice Cap. If so read this thread so you know this cap can be a proble if you reg is taken out of your mouth and can't put back in because the chin of this hood shifts over the mouth. Its a good hood but just be aware of the possible problem.

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2B%22ice+cap%22+%2B%22henderson+ice+cap%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&selm=a5856323.0207051158.2ea61269%40posting.google.com&rnum=1>

Hope to see you the following weekend Bill

Chris

Thanks Chris. I just read that thread. I could see how that could be a problem. My ice cap just came in and i havent dove with it yet. When's the next beavertail dive? Talk to you later

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom