Any ct divers still getting wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBills-

Just making sure, are you the Bill that my son Chris and I did FT W. about a month ago? I couldn't tell by your profile.

Dave

Hi Bill we plan on diving Beaver Tail on the 14th Saturday I think. For anyone who wants to meet the group and I mean any diver out there we are looking for shore help as it is going to be a tough dive with waters at 33 deg and having to climb down the rocks. We need people to assist with weigths coming out, to keep an eye on the bubbles should a diver need to come in fast, and to man the propane heater and help remove equipment should our hand go numb.. Afterwards we are all going out to the restaurant for a beer and something hot to eat.

Anyone who wants to participate can email me at chris0381@seniorglobe.org. We have formed a Beaver Tail club were we dive Beaver Tail once a month. Its an awsome experience due of caverns and dive thrus.

DWJ:
ScubaBills-

Just making sure, are you the Bill that my son Chris and I did FT W. about a month ago? I couldn't tell by your profile.

Dave

Hey Dave how was your trip? I bet after diving in that nice warm water, cold water diving dosent sound to fun. Let me know when you guys are diving again id love to join you.

Bill

DWJ:
ScubaBills-

Dave

Im the Bill that dove with Dave,Chris and my dog smokey at fort FT W. The one that droped his tank off of his truck.
Have you guys been diving. Some one already beat me to it, but how was your trip. My email is scubabills@aol.com I'll be diving with the crew form jacks this weekend. Do i know newbascuba. Its hard to know who eveyone is on this board. Email me the next time you guys are diving.

newbasuba:
Hey Dave how was your trip? I bet after diving in that nice warm water, cold water diving dosent sound to fun. Let me know when you guys are diving again id love to join you.

Bill

Where you at the frozzen fin? Im not shure whitch guy you where? I dove with Dave and Chirs in James town. I dont remember diving with a nother guy named Bill this season. You Know Dave and Chris? Its A small world.

When you get back this weekend. Post us a trip report. Include how comftable you were wearing a semi-dry in cold conditions. Also keep a look out for nudi-branchs at this time of the year. We want a full report. Take care stay close to your buddy and have a safe enjoyable dive.

Chris

scubabills:
Im the Bill that dove with Dave,Chris and my dog smokey at fort FT W. The one that droped his tank off of his truck.
Have you guys been diving. Some one already beat me to it, but how was your trip. My email is scubabills@aol.com I'll be diving with the crew form jacks this weekend. Do i know newbascuba. Its hard to know who eveyone is on this board. Email me the next time you guys are diving.

I didn't want to mention that little tank incident on the board.

FL was great. Crystal river, Kings bay and a drift dive on the Rainbow river. Got some great pics from a little disposable camara.

Dave at Jacks said your doing a boat dive this weekend. Is that right?
I'm stuck home but the week of the 14th I'm taking my family on a cruise. Were going to to dive Grand Cayman and Coz. I'm trying to do Key West on the trip as well but my wife kind of insists that I spend some of the trip with her and our 8 year old daughter. So we will go snorkling with her.

Enjoy your dive.

Are you going to do the Ice dive with the folks from Jacks???

Dave

newbasuba:

Bill

Hi Bill,

You will have to goose my memory here as to who you are. I've met so many people that putting names with faces is difficult.

As to diving, sure,

Dave

DWJ:
I didn't want to mention that little tank incident on the board.

FL was great. Crystal river, Kings bay and a drift dive on the Rainbow river. Got some great pics from a little disposable camara.

Dave at Jacks said your doing a boat dive this weekend. Is that right?
I'm stuck home but the week of the 14th I'm taking my family on a cruise. Were going to to dive Grand Cayman and Coz. I'm trying to do Key West on the trip as well but my wife kind of insists that I spend some of the trip with her and our 8 year old daughter. So we will go snorkling with her.

Enjoy your dive.

Are you going to do the Ice dive with the folks from Jacks???

Dave

Dave,
I did the RCCL cruise a few weeks ago to Key West, Cozumel, Roatan, then Cayman. Is that the one you're doing? We went on the Radiance of the Seas...amazing ship!
I would recommend the ship dive at Roatan. They had a better boat and newer equipment than the Coz dive, but Coz was good too. Key West could be cold this time of year.
Have fun!
John C.

Back
Top Bottom