Any Cyclists east Honolulu area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

62_at_Flea_Market-April_82-s.jpg

Hmm, just checked the webcam for around the time she would have finished riding. Isn't that her, second seat right behind the driver? Why does she have a bandaid on her head?

hey! thats not cool.

They kicked my butt today. I was very angry. He, he....you know me too well. After many miles I managed to shake off macha chick from hell, and I called my daughter, who only has a learner's permit and begged her to come pick me up. Alas, no key....so I finished the ride. It was one of those "in over my head" situations.

Jcsgt:
62_at_Flea_Market-April_82-s.jpg

Hmm, just checked the webcam for around the time she would have finished riding. Isn't that her, second seat right behind the driver? Why does she have a bandaid on her head?

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

I asked macha chick from hell for a "traffic, shifting, beginner's tutorial" and I got

Hills, three other cyclists marathoner- freaks

Noon in July, miles and miles (I was wishing for a car to hit me)

Route with no bike lane and mucho cars

no sympathy or consideration

humiliation

Ya'll would not have treated me that way.

I was looking for a bus with a bike rack! or someone I knew...or a taxi-van...or a Hummer limo.

Good for you for finishing! I took a police mountain biking course, over in Eastern Oregon one summer. I can feel your pain! I have scars to prove it!

How tough was that hill climb? Anything like the Hawthorne Blvd. grade up in Palos Verdes? (Absolute killer even for "la chica macha de infierno"!)

glad you guys are having fun at my expense.

The hills were not that steep but I was not changing gears right. I have it figured out now..

WHY are women MEAN? Everytime I think I need to make friends with a woman, my dislike for them is reaffirmed. I would not have done that to anyone...she was waving me into oncoming traffic. I really think she wanted to kill me. ....maybe I whined too much at Jellyfish Lake...? Whew, she really had it out for me. She needs to be a gym teacher at a Catholic boarding school, for deliquents.

I slept for three hours and just woke up. Not enough strength still to shower.

I don't have a mean bone in my body. Well, maybe a couple, but I think you guys are pretty safe.

Did you maybe date her husband at one time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom