Any Cyclists east Honolulu area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
glad you guys are having fun at my expense.

The hills were not that steep but I was not changing gears right. I have it figured out now..

WHY are women MEAN? Everytime I think I need to make friends with a woman, my dislike for them is reaffirmed. I would not have done that to anyone...she was waving me into oncoming traffic. I really think she wanted to kill me. ....maybe I whined too much at Jellyfish Lake...? Whew, she really had it out for me. She needs to be a gym teacher at a Catholic boarding school, for deliquents.

I slept for three hours and just woke up. Not enough strength still to shower.
I think you whined too much at Jellyfish Lake . . .(c'mon Cath, I thought it was fascinating over there!)

you would.

Look, it is a broth of organisms.

Yea, well I have been to Palau four times now and this last time I specified that I did not want to go there and they took us there anyway.

So, when are you becoming an Instructor...we are all waiting for you to train us.

On another topic.. I had a friend run out of air today on the Sea Tiger. A very experienced diver.... he told me the story even though it made him look really bad.

What happened?

Don't worry. I'm bringing a long hose with me in case you get low on air...:D

I told you. She set me up for humiliation....basically.

oh..are you talking about my friend that ran out of air? He said I could post it...but I think it could hurt my reputation! I was thinking it should be educational...but people would just post that it served him right. He is a great diver, just did a couple stupid moves.

yea, I am so excited you are coming. My BR (BATH) is getting there...I may take a pic tonight. I think your cream shot with the shrimp would be nice in there too.

okay, he thinks his tank was switched. He decides to dive without his V-tech air integrated because it crapped out. he gets to 120 and has three breaths and a couple customers, he does not want to 'ruin" their dive so he shares air on the guys octo to 80 and does an CESA from 80 ft, so they can continue, switches tanks and goes back down. (he claims he took two full minutes to surface.)

catherine96821:
okay, he thinks his tank was switched. He decides to dive without his V-tech air integrated because it crapped out. he gets to 120 and has three breaths and a couple customers, he does not want to 'ruin" their dive so he shares air on the guys octo to 80 and does an CESA from 80 ft, so they can continue, switches tanks and goes back down. (he claims he took two full minutes to surface.)

No SPG?

Nope. Belive it or not, I am very low mileage. On this island.

No, and I could not believe that he would do that...I know him pretty well. I guess pressure with clients...I don't know... I do not like air integrated, seem too finicky.

apparently, I heard through the grapevine another very good diver does that occasionally. I would never do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom