Any good social network website for divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon_b

New
Reaction score
Do you know any good social network websites for divers? I have found one - tripality.com - but it's still in private beta and you need an invitation code to sign up.

well....the one that you are posting on is a pretty decent size social network for divers....hang out here...get involved and "dive" right in.

Welcome to :sblogo:

I recommend checking out the forum for your area along with filling out your profile.
Regional Travel and Dive Clubs - ScubaBoard

I have met some of the most awesome people and divers through Scubaboard. If you need any help with navigating the board, feel free to PM me.

Carolyn:shark2:

Do you know any good social network websites for divers? I have found one - tripality.com - but it's still in private beta and you need an invitation code to sign up.

Welcome to ScubaBoard...

captain-obvious.jpg

If >100k divers and growing isn't enough folks for you to network with all over the world, then I don't know what to tell ya...

:cool2:

You could go here, to Scubaboard's Facebook group ...

Welcome to Facebook

... but it's kind of a second-hand edition of what you're reading right now! I honestly don't think there's a better networking site for scuba in the world than this one. Cruise through all of the sub-forums here, and you can find an answer to all of the who, where, and what you need, scuba-wise, for any location in the world.

Scubaboard and it's regional forums.

From there connect at local dive club(s) and their venues.

Pete

This looks to me like a barely disguised advertisement for tripality.com. the dude signed up today and his first post includes an alternative to sb website.

This looks to me like a barely disguised advertisement for tripality.com. the dude signed up today and his first post includes an alternative to sb website.

Agreed, otherwise it's a very sillly question to ask on what is already the largest scuba forum. The only answer would maybe be www.divematrix.com or if any forums exist that are local to your region. And I only toss those out to offer up an alternative. I already spend too much time on SB according to my wife, I don't need any other forums to take even more time. Of course I'm also from a generation that has no interest in facebook or other such sites, so I'm not looking for the scuba related equivalent of one of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom