Any idea what this is for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link I included above is the brand in the original picture. It is some type of breathing air cart with pieces missing and maybe others added..

What kind of plants are they growing?

Or what kind of beer are they drinking?

Looks to me like a CO2 tank setup.

I believe you are on to something. Considering the tank caps are gray, I'd go with CO2. Since the regs are not attached and it looks like it is set up to just dump gas, I believe they might has a medical issue 'cause you don't spend money on CO2 to make better zucchini.

Bob
-------------------------------------------
I have no knowledge of, nor would I discuss if I did have any knowledge of any such event, if it did in fact occur.

Since the regs are not attached and it looks like it is set up to just dump gas, I believe they might has a medical issue 'cause you don't spend money on CO2 to make better zucchini.

I mentioned in post #9 that CO2 setups similar to this are used in aquariums. They're used for keeping water plants healthy. I've never seen one as big as that but it's not inconceivable to me that someone with a large enough aquarium could have use for one.

R..

I mentioned in post #9 that CO2 setups similar to this are used in aquariums. They're used for keeping water plants healthy. I've never seen one as big as that but it's not inconceivable to me that someone with a large enough aquarium could have use for one.

R..
Yes for growing plants which I mentioned in post #5, but what kind of plants is the question?? I am going to go with Bob and say medicinal plants which is what I eluded too. The hose is very looooong like enough to go around a grow room. Plus I had a tiny single CO2 tank on my fish tank and it lasted a year with the plants flourishing.

You might be right randy.

Thanks!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom