Any Kona Aggressor (Recent) Comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been a couple of years since I was on the Kona Aggressor, but I thought it was fantastic and will do it again. Here's some photos:

Picasa Web Albums - John - Kona Hawaii -...

Great boat, fantastic crew. The Kona Aggressor is kind of known for it's food and when we did it the meals were spectacular. Loved the diving; lots of different things to see -- turtles, Hammerhead (twice), Mantas (day and night), frogfish, nudibranches.

Thanks for the feedback and geat set of pic's! Exactly what I wanted to see, and I think that speckeled green fish shot is very cool.

Interesting comments on the Yap-stop, and other options. I've kind of got my heart set on a LA, and want this to be a trip with as much diving as possible. The family trips are great but just not enough diving. Topside stuff is pretty low priority this time.

We went to Fiji to Beqa lagoon last Christmas for $2,500 per person including non stop air (11 hour trip)from Lax with a beach front Bure, food, 5 days of diving, everything included. I also went on the Kona agressor the Christmas before and then spent a week in Maui diving from land. Both experiences were great with Hawaii having a high concentration of endemic life and unusual topography. I would go back to either location and if the price was the same I would have a hard time saying what was better as they both had unique features. Hawaii has much more than just diving and in the winter you have whales which came within touching distance of the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom