Any New Philippines Aggressor info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Websites and Facebook pages for any company only show positive information for the company. That's not surprising but your claims only reinforce how useless their sites are to knowing the reality of the product. The possibility of talking to someone who actually went is what brought me to places like Scubaboard so I could try to make a more informed choice about the likelihood of paying for a cabin but having to sleep in the salon. I could understand their reluctance to show such stories generally but it's the multiple stories of not just refusing compensation but completely stonewalling complaints now which forces me to think that their support on any level of problem will be an exception to their normal behavior. I could assume that all these stories are lies and just don't hear the good stories but that seems equally unlikely given the repetition and what matters most is how they handle when things don't work as planned.

Just curious if you have heard back from Aggressor ? or if anyone has updated you on the problems you documented?
Coincidentally (or not) after posting here and on FB did I receive a response. Actually just an acknowledgment of my email.
The kicker is the email began by addressing me as “Patricia” which is NOT my name. The email was sent 6/15/22 with no follow up so far.
Here is the email

“Hi Patricia –

I was reviewing emails that came in when I was recently out of the office and discovered that the backup system, I had in place failed and your email was not acknowledged or logged. I wanted you to know that your email was logged today, and our operations team is reaching out to the owners of the Philippines Aggressor to share your concerns and get their input on the matter.

Once we hear from them we will be following up with you.

Regards,”

I did get a response from Aggressor and they pretty much called me a liar regarding all the issues I had.
So my opinion hasn’t changed on the Aggressor Fleet: Never again.

I did get a response from Aggressor and they pretty much called me a liar regarding all the issues I had.
Thank you for posting your issues. We were planning to go on Visayas 360 with Philippines Aggressor in December. We changed plan. Now we'll be going with Infiniti.

Does anyone have any experience with the Philippines Aggressor? Built in 2020 so I assume there aren’t too many who have sailed her but am considering the boat for Tubbataha.

TIA
I just got off a trip with them. Wish with all my heart I'd saved the money and gone elsewhere - harassment for some of us ladies & safety issues due to completely inept dive director as well as terrible food. This is my 7th liveaboard and I'll take an old boat and great crew leadership over this debacle. That being said, the Philippines diving was excellent, so I'll likely be back but certainly never on this boat, and probably never on aggressor considering the lack of concern for guest satisfaction and safety - in some cases complete lack of response at all to emails sent by other guests. I'm pretty horrified tbh, particularly as this is my 3rd Aggressor.

Very much wish I'd seen some of these before this last trip... yep - same.

As I wrote, the diving was the respite to onboard life.
The dive crew and guides were great. If the rest of the boat was run like the dive op, the experience would be worlds better. Most of the issues are managerial.
Changing the schedule and the aging condition of the boat are not things the crew have control over. They tried their best.
Couldn't agree more. I got one of the guide's information and will be hiring him as a private guide from land-based resort in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom