Any New Philippines Aggressor info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The posts were on a Facebook page called “Aggressor Addicts”. Presumably it’s for divers who love Aggressor trips but I now see it’s “A Community for Aggressor Adventures”.

Interestingly there was a post from 2 days ago made by a diver presently on an Aggressor trip lamenting his experience and it is still up.

My post must have struck a nerve.
Thanks. Yes looks like the page owner is also Aggressor. Private, only members can view. So, do I correctly assume they can delete posts?

Bummer, I was thinking their itineraries looked interesting. Hard to know if the organization or the boat is easier/more likely to get fixed.

Some things call this a new boat, some say “new to Aggressor”, I wonder what the actual history is. Certainly if anything sits unused and especially unmaintained in a tropical climate things could go south.
There are a lot of mentions of it being brand new. Not just to Aggressor.

I suspect it was either. It built in 2020 as advertised or it did not sit unused for 2 years. The wear and tear on the boat tells a different story.
B91A8312-68F3-430D-970D-918E3F1D0418.png
C098DCCF-B135-48FA-B1EB-3673AC0FC8A0.png

Attachments

• 74AAAC2A-23B4-4570-AE09-67B334AB4D5A.png
    74AAAC2A-23B4-4570-AE09-67B334AB4D5A.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 64
I am following this thread closely, as the Facebook thread has been deleted twice. I have been sailing with Aggressor since 2009. Never had a problem. However, I am quite concerned right now as I am on the Philippines Aggressor Charter July 23 and I have been assigned Cabin 5. Toxic diesel odor combined with offensive septic smells could certainly create a problem, even if I am only in the cabin at night to sleep. I am deeply disappointed in Aggressor's lack of response to GirlonFire and the decision to delete the FB post.

The posts were on a Facebook page called “Aggressor Addicts”. Presumably it’s for divers who love Aggressor trips but I now see it’s “A Community for Aggressor Adventures”.

Interestingly there was a post from 2 days ago made by a diver presently on an Aggressor trip lamenting his experience and it is still up.

My post must have struck a nerve.
I thought it was your own account!
I read through the "rules from the admins" but could not see where did you overstep!
So the moderators did not like your report at all.

Not possible to access to the "discussion" because it is private. Could you relay that particular post as long as not breaking any regulation/rule etc etc?

I am following this thread closely, as the Facebook thread has been deleted twice. I have been sailing with Aggressor since 2009. Never had a problem. However, I am quite concerned right now as I am on the Philippines Aggressor Charter July 23 and I have been assigned Cabin 5. Toxic diesel odor combined with offensive septic smells could certainly create a problem, even if I am only in the cabin at night to sleep. I am deeply disappointed in Aggressor's lack of response to GirlonFire and the decision to delete the FB post.
Cabin 5!!!!!! You have been warned.

I feel your concern. I was lucky i was able to switch to an empty cabin. One night was enough.
It is indeed disconcerting my post was deleted twice.

I thought it was your own account!
I read through the "rules from the admins" but could not see where did you overstep!
So the moderators did not like your report at all.

Not possible to access to the "discussion" because it is private. Could you relay that particular post as long as not breaking any regulation/rule etc etc?
I can’t find any rule that I broke…
Here is a screenshot of my post.
BB078CDC-D61E-46FE-9EAC-499FBEBBDFA0.png

Did you post exactly everything you had said on SB on Aggressor addicts? Two thumb up in your second post so probably two persons had read and like it.
I see no reason why SB was mentioned at all in this matter. Could be the reason to delete your post?

My last attempt was to post that if anyone had any questions about my experience on the Philippines Aggressor to feel fre and DM me.
That was also deleted.

Back
Top Bottom