any one use ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mason417

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am thinking about getting rid of the plastic shield on the Suunto cobra3 now and replacing it with the invisibleshield. Any luck out there using thier product?

I really like their products out of water. I have used them on mp3 players and various hand-held radios. It takes some practice to get good at applying the shield though, its very finicky so the first few are frustrating and can turn out poorly if you are not careful.

I have never used them in water though, I would love hearing from someone who has.

I really like their products out of water. I have used them on mp3 players and various hand-held radios. It takes some practice to get good at applying the shield though, its very finicky so the first few are frustrating and can turn out poorly if you are not careful.

I have never used them in water though, I would love hearing from someone who has.

Thier website shows it for the cobra 2. I was also wondering how they would work underwater.

Never used underwater, used on other stuff (phones mostly) many times. The material is a little "tacky", not sure if that matters for your application.

Used it on my Suunto D6, came off after a month of diving everyday. It was lined up correctly,guess the adhesive didn't like 2-3hrs a day in the ocean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom