Any Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan that is through Gottadive.com You go into their scheduler and make an appt. You can cancel by tomorrow if you change your mind! It's the 2pm boat.

Ana, I am on the DiveAnimals boat with Terry on the 12th which is Sunday.
I think I can do a night dive Saturday. I know Roy and Ryan are not going
on the boat, it's just me and Terry.

Sean

Ryan!!! I understand. You need to sign up for the Dive Animals Scuba Club and pay the small fee of 40 dollars, then only 15 bucks per boat dive! 90 is a bit steep, but the vis is wonderful! I don't do many of them, just here and there.

Sean

I was thinking of the Dive Animals thing - but do they still go out in the winter as often as they do in the summer? I saw on their site that the boats go out nearly every weekend in the summer...but is that true for winter if you want to go?

Sorry for stealing your thread Ana!!!

I think if you can get 3 people to go, they'll take you out. Keep in mind you could get chilly, but with a nice new 7mm suit you should be good to go. I really think here in San Diego the winters almost as nice as the summers. Plus vis is better in the winter. I'm sure it'll be worth your while Ryan! Ana would join if she lived here and dove as much as you do, right Ana? :)

Sean

I would...thats how come I am taking notes....I may end up there next school semester and if I do then I would definitely join so I can dive with you guys and have boat access occasionally to mix up the beach diving a bit.

Ana

I need to get that 7mm suit! I was freezing down there last night! Guess with 2 more mm I will need more weight too - seems like the money just keeps going into more diving! The good thing is that I have my wife believing that scuba is cheaper than golf!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom