Any Tips and Views Re: Fiji Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serendipity

Reaction score
Heading out on a Fiji Aggressor trip in August. Will be on the liveaboard for a week and then on the main island for another week. Would love hearing opinions about the Aggressor and would appreciate any useful tips. Also, any recommendations on things to do during the land portion would be great. Thanks ----

I too am off to Fiji this year and it will be my 3rd trip.My style of travel may be different than yours.I am going cheap and in the non touristy places because that's what I like to do.There is a website by the official Fiji govt.If you type in under search the 2 words "Tourism Fiji" than you should see their official website for activities and accomodation etc....There are tons of diving operators as well.I have some friends that have done the aggressor and have read some articles.They advertise alot in my corner of the globe.They rated it as a good operation.You get into isolated dive sites and get alot of dives in.Up to 4-5 per day,including night dives.Should be a great trip.
Cheers soon to be saying "Bula" Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom