Any1 up for a Dive in lake rawlings this month?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is rawlings open during the winter? I thought you had to have a party of 10 or more and call. But I haven't checked that. I think I read that on their site.

Was up bainbridge a couple weeks ago. Hope to get up there again very soon. And millbrook has their chilly willy dive for January this sunday.

Chris

From their website:

rawlings website:
Off-Season
November 15 through March 15.

Visits during the off-season are available by appointment only.

Not sure what that means. Maybe you just have to call to get them to open the gate.

We were there yesterday for the Polar Plunge. Visibility was awesome (40'-50') and water temp was at 54F @ 60'. The way they explained it to me, you need a group of 4 or more at the $18/diver rate OR two divers willing to pay the 4 person rate. You also have to call 48 hours in advance to reserve your visit. They do have to unlock the gate. I am up for going there anytime.

ask the folks in the nc wreck section, too, if you want a few more folks. we have some who live pretty close & love rawlings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom