Any1 up for a paid full day of diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto

You know, if this stuff was not going to be shown in Pakistan, I would say there are no problems here.
But, since it is, I have to weigh in here as a veteran of World War III (Cold War) and World War IV (those guys over yearning for Paradise).
You show all these American women in swimsuits parading their fleshes in the Great Satan, and people in Pakistan go wild and hit the streets with the AK's cranked on full. They're very polite - some of the post polite street riots I was ever in were in Karachi, but lead is still moving rapidly through the air. My doctors have told me to stay on a strict no-flying lead diet.
So if this guys vanishes and pulchritudinous American women don't parade their infidelicious bodies all over Pakistani state tv, well, so much the better. I get to relax another day. Once again, mahalo for all your kokua.

pulchritudinous huh? :blinking: Thanks Tom :mooner:

Be sure and post your trip report here. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks, I will...it's a bicycling trip, yesterday we cycled Savannah and today New Bern, NC. At 7 a.m. we leave for the Outer Banks...will be cycling out there through Friday! When we return I'm getting my butt OFF the bike seat and into the water...I've done A LOT OF BIKING in the past couple of weeks! :D

Seahound, nice chatting with you...if we get back in time I will call you to see if yiu have a spot and if not...next time! :wink:

You know, if this stuff was not going to be shown in Pakistan, I would say there are no problems here.
But, since it is, I have to weigh in here as a veteran of World War III (Cold War) and World War IV (those guys over yearning for Paradise).
You show all these American women in swimsuits parading their fleshes in the Great Satan, and people in Pakistan go wild and hit the streets with the AK's cranked on full. They're very polite - some of the post polite street riots I was ever in were in Karachi, but lead is still moving rapidly through the air. My doctors have told me to stay on a strict no-flying lead diet.
So if this guys vanishes and pulchritudinous American women don't parade their infidelicious bodies all over Pakistani state tv, well, so much the better. I get to relax another day. Once again, mahalo for all your kokua.

:dozingoff:

......infidelicious.... .

That is most awesomest word I have seen in a while. I will have to start working that into my conversations with my fellow infidels.

Well, while she wasn't wearing a swimsuit around... it's worth noting that Pakistan had a female head of state before we in the purportedly enlightened US of A have even come close. *shrug*

Meh, I still think it's a cool idea.. wish I was able to participate. Hope the guy comes back to address the thread! =)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom